- Go to https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Fill in the blanks.
- If you receive the message “That username is taken. Try another.” then you can either use one of the available ones or create a different password.
- For your password, you must use at least 8 characters. Don’t use something obvious like an address or your child’s name. Use something that you will remember.
- Mobile Phone and Current email are recommended but not required.
- Click “Next Step” then read the “Privacy and Terms” information and click “I AGREE”
- You will then be given a new gmail address. Remember to check your gmail often to receive information regarding your child’s application to Santa Fe South Schools.
Instructions for Checking your Gmail Account for Messages from Santa Fe South Schools or Power School
- Go to https://accounts.google.com/signin
- Type in username (your email address) and password. Then click “NEXT”
- If you do not receive an email from Santa Fe South or Power School, please check your “Junk Email” or “Spam.” These will be found on the far left side of the screen.
- If the email is in your “Junk Email” or “Spam” folder, click the box beside the email then click “Not Spam” on the top.
- Now you should be able to receive all emails from Santa Fe South or Power School.
If you need assistance creating an email account or checking your email, please stop by any site or come to one of the scheduled open-lab times at the Santa Fe South Administration Building, 4825 S Shields Blvd, Oklahoma City 73129:
Tuesday, February 20 5:30 to 6:30 PM
Tuesday, March 13 5:30 to 6:30 PM