During this unique time it is very important to have open communication between you, your family and your students school. A MAJOR part of this communication is informing the school that your student is going to be absent. Please help the school with this by following the easy guidelines for contacting the school.
- If your student is sick, running a fever or throwing up, please do not allow them to come to school.
- Please call 405-682-7840 before the school day to inform the school that they are absent.
- Mrs. Braxton will input the proper attendance codes for your child.
- IF YOU DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL, THE STUDENT WILL BE MARK AS AN UNEXCUSED ABSENCE AND POSSIBLY TRUANT. Truancy can lead to $150 fine.
COVID -19 Attendance
- If you student has tested positive for COVID-19 the school must be informed immediately. Paperwork showing a positive test result must be sent to the school.(This can be done by taking a picture or emailing it to the school)
- Your student will then be place in quarantine according the CDC guidelines.
- Your student cannot return to school until your student has fulfilled the CDC guidelines.
- Your student will be responsible for doing all work and being on ZOOM calls during this quarantine time. That is unless the student is to sick to do so. Please communicate this to the school.
If you have any questions please contact the main office at 405-682-7840.
Principal of Pathways Middle College