Thank you for picking Santa Fe South Pathways Middle College. You have made an amazing choice for your 2022-2023 high school experience.
At Pathways, we are redefining the high school experience through the middle/early college design. This allows your students to earn an Associates Degree before they graduate from high school. We focus on three simple educational focus areas: relationships, relevance, and rigor.
We want to apologize. We have had some technical difficulties trying to get all of our student information into our system. This has kept us from delivering communication about the upcoming school year. But we hope we have it fixed so we can start our 2022-2023 journey.
Upcoming dates to put on your calendar.
- July 25, 2022, 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm – New Student Orientation (if you have not already attended) Both you and your guardian are required to attend. The meeting will be in Room 3NO at Pathways, located on the 3rd floor of the main building of OCCC Campus.
- Expectations of Pathways students
- Dress Code
- Uniforms and how to order
- Our House system and how to take the House Sorting Quiz
- Relationships, Relevance and Rigor
- Your required reading for summer
- Sports information and a survey
- Other information
- Answering questions you may have
- August 2, 2022, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Back to School Bash.
- Select Electives
- Buy uniform Shirts. Basic Polo Shirts are $15.00
- August 4, 2022, 8:00 am- 1st day of School.
- School starts at 8:00am
- School ends at 3:05pm
- August 10-12, 2022, NWEA MAP testing
- NWEA MAP test issued to determine district AOA goals for each student
- This test also determines if your student has an extended school day.
We look forward to seeing you this year.
If you have any questions please contact us at 405-682-7840.