Here are the plans for the PARK:
- ALL students report to OCCC by 8 am on 5/26/21
- We will will have THREE buses to take students to the Adventure Park.
- Each bus will have a TEACHER sponsor on it.
- We have room for every student on the buses. No student will drive their own vehicle.
- We will leave to go to park at 8:30.
- We will leave the park at 2:00pm to return to OCCC.
- The National Guard will be providing lunch all students.
- If parent has any questions, please call the office in the morning at 405-682-7840.
- Outdoor -Ed HOUSE shirts
- Shorts(must be at least fingertip length), leggings, and sweatpants are allowed.
- Hats are allowed
- Please wear tennis shoes. You will be walking all day.
- SWIMSUITS MUST BE COVERED BY HOUSE SHIRTS.(NO BIKINIS SHOWING)
VOLLEYBALL, KNOCKERBALL/SOCCER, OBSTACLE COURSE ON LAND, ONE MILE FUN RUN, PAINTBALL TARGET SHOOTING
ON THE WATER(STUDENTS DO NOT HAVE TO GET INTO WATER)
WATER OBSTACLE COURSE, WIPEOUT.
The Army National Guard will be present for all competitions and will provide help in case of any emergency.