Here are the plans for the zoo:
- ALL students report to OCCC by 8 am on 5/25/21
- We will will have TWO buses to take students to the ZOO
- Each bus will have a TEACHER sponsor on it.
- We should be able to get 70 students on each bus. Approximately 140 students.
- The remaining students 54 students:
- Ride with teacher in their personal cars to and from the ZOO
- Drive their own personal car to and from the ZOO.
- Students who drive must have parent give permission to HOUSE DEAN over phone.
- Student will only be able to drive themselves and immediate family members to the zoo.
- We will leave to go to ZOO at 8:30.
- We will leave the ZOO at 2:00pm to return to OCCC.
- We are providing sack lunches for the students. If they want to eat at ZOO they will need to bring money.
- If parent has any questions, please call the office in the morning at 405-682-7840.
- Outdoor -Ed HOUSE shirts
- Shorts(must be at least fingertip length), leggings, and sweatpants are allowed.
- Hats are allowed
- Please wear tennis shoes. You will be walking all day.