- Passing all classes.
- No excessive absences in any class which would cause the student to receive no credit
(NC) in that class.
- No Out of School Suspensions.
- No more than three days in-school suspension (ISS) in a semester.
Students not in good academic standing might not be allowed to attend field trips or participate
in athletic or co-curricular contests. This includes all performance classes which participate in
any Oklahoma Secondary School Athletics Association (OSSAA) contest.
|INDICATOR||0 POINTS||1 POINT||2 POINTS|
|GRADES||Student has a Semester GPA less than 3.0 or an grade of an “F”||Student has a Semester GPA of at least 3.0 with nothing less than a “B”||Student has a Semester GPA of at least 3.5 with nothing less than a “B”|
count as 1
● Multiple referrals
● Repeated violations
of the same offense
● Any suspension
|One time minor|
5-6 Points Student in Good Standing (SIG)
4 Points Neutral (No rewards, no consequences)-
0-3 Points Student in Poor Standing (SIP)
Students in Poor Standing
- Failing any class, even Academy/TEAMs
- Excessive absences in any class
- Any suspension.
|First Semester SIPS||Second Semester SIPS|
|Probation; must attend SAT day to make up|
zeros or to work on campus. Failure to attend
will require a parent conference before the
student is allowed to return to school. The
conference will require a contract to be
signed by a parent and the student stating
any further failure to attend a required day will
cause the student to lose enrollment
guarantee for the next school year.
|● Loss of enrollment guarantee (placed|
● If re-enrolled, strict probation status
● Parent Involvement Contract
● Student progress requirement to SIGs