Welcome to Pathways! We are so glad you are going to be a student with us! We have lots of great information to share with you and your guardian. We will have a New Student Orientation meeting on Friday, May 20 at 9am. Both you and your guardian are required to attend. The meeting will be in Room 3NO at Pathways, located on the 3rd floor of the main building of OCCC Campus.
The following information will be shared during the meeting:
- Expectations of Pathways students
- Dress Code
- Uniforms and how to order
- Our House system and how to take the House Sorting Quiz
- Relationships, Relevance and Rigor
- Your required reading for summer
- Sports information and a survey
- Other information
- Answering of questions you may have
Once again, we are so happy you are going to join us at Pathways! See you May 20.
Christopher D. McAdoo